Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Top Ten Things Never to Say...

to a Stay-at-Home-Mom :)

10. I'm sure you're not the only one who's ever wasted money on a college degree.

9. That explains why your child is so clingy!

8. Weird. I assumed your house would be superclean.


7. How June Cleaver of you!

6. All day with your kids? I can't even imagine.

5. I'm jealous. I wish my husband were rich so I wouldn't have to work either.


4. I wish I had all that free time!

And my three personal favorites:

3. When the kids are older, do you think you'll get a real job?

2. Oh, so you don't work?

1. What do you do all day, anyway?


Source: http://thelaughingstork.com/.


Sometimes all you can do is laugh and shake your head!  Or punch them in the face, but that's not very Proverbs 31, so we'll just laugh instead! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Tash... I needed this laugh today :) oh so true :) <3

    ReplyDelete