Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring is in the Air!

It was absolutely beautiful outside today, so I decided that we needed to get out of the house!  So, we took a little stroll down to our community playground, only to find that it was overrun by mosquitoes. :(  Instead we walked around the neighborhood for a while and then went to Chick-fil-A to enjoy some nuggets and sweet tea and play in the playset. :)  Well, my ornery little man wasn't content to stay in the toddler area and decided to climb all the way to the top of the playset before Mommy could stop him.  So, guess who had to climb up and get him?  That's right, you guessed it!  Since I was already up there, we played for a minute and then went down the slide together. :)  I'm just glad no one else was in there, thank goodness! ;)  Anyway, this weather has me ready for spring!  Have you noticed all the spring collections coming out in the stores?  Here are two great spring looks from one of my favorite stores, the Limited.  View these outfits and more here:  http://www.thelimited.com/category/whats-new/top-looks.




Are you guys as ready for spring as I am? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment