Monday, July 9, 2012

Mirror Mirror

No, this post is not about the movie "Mirror Mirror", although I'm anxiously awaiting its Redbox release. ;)  This is more about my obsession with high-end mirrors and my quest to find them on a budget. :)  I've been in love with this sunburst mirror from Horchow for years now!  I could seriously have one in every room in my house.  The only thing I don't like about it is that it's $294.90 on sale.  Zgallerie has a very similar one for $199, but that's still more than I'm willing to spend.


Imagine my surprise and embarassing squeal when I found a similar version at TJ Maxx Homegoods for $59! Since it came home with me three years ago, the only problem I've had is deciding which room to leave it in because I love it in all of them! :)

 

 
And I've already told you about my other amazing sunburst mirror find here:  http://threemenandagirlygirl.blogspot.com/2012/04/deal-of-day.html.


My latest steal is a gorgeous quatrefoil mirror, another one of my all-time favorites.

You can have this beauty for only $475!  On sale, mind you!





So, needless to say, when I saw this bad boy at Lowe's for $65, I knew I had to have it!  And that was before I noticed that it was on sale for $30!  SCORE!



I love using high-end design as inspiration for my budget makeovers!  And I really love it when I can impress my husband with the awesome bargains I've found! ;)  This find is now hanging above the bed in our master bedroom.  I'm debating whether to paint it white, silver, or yellow.  What do you guys think? :)







1 comment:

  1. Yellow, it will stand out nicely against the paint on the walls and really give it a nice pop of color!

    ReplyDelete