Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jane Austen Typography

If you know me, you know I'm in love with Jane Austen.  Emma, Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility are some of my favorite movies.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen Emma approximately 100 times. ;)  Anyway, I've been looking for artwork for our bedroom, and thought it would be neat to include some Jane Austen quotes.  So, I hit Etsy!  Shocking, I know. ;)  I found these adorable ones from Uplifting Prints.  They actually have a section just for Jane Austen fans, and the prints range from $20-$30 a piece. 


You can check out all of them here: 

I thought I'd play around with Publisher and see if I could come up with something similar.  This is the Pride and Prejudice print I made:


And here's my Mr. Knightley quote that I personalized with our wedding date. :)  I absolutely love that scene!



Feel free to print the Pride and Prejudice quote if you'd like, and I can always customize the Emma print with your colors and wedding date.  Just let me know if you're interested!  And if you haven't seen these movies, you're missing out! :) 

Do you guys have any other good ideas for master bedroom artwork?

2 comments:

  1. I love that!!!! I have been trying to find something to put in our white scrollwork frames and this might be it! P.S. I love Jane Austen too but I have to watch them when Eric is not around. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Josh doesn't mind Pride and Prejudice, but he will not watch the other ones. :) And I can do any colors or quote you want! Just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete