Thursday, April 26, 2012

Deal of the Day

So, Josh had to go to Home Depot tonight to get something for one of the toilets.  He says, "Why don't we all go? Come on!"  I'm thinking, "Ummm, no thanks, that's ok." ;)  Long story short, we all end up going.  While Josh is browsing the potty aisle, Blake and I head to the tiny decor section.  And, lo and behold, I found a gorgeous gold starbust mirror that would be perfect for the guest bedroom/nursery.  It's from the Martha Stewart Living line for Home Depot, and was only $35!  Score! ;)  Can you guess which mirror is the bargain mirror? :)

1.


2.


3.


1.  Global Views Sunburst Mirror, $372.50

2.  Martha Stewart Living Sunburst Mirror, $35



Home Depot...who knew? ;)  Maybe we'll hit Lowes tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. I happen to love Lowes myself, so if you need someone to go with, count me in. :)

    ReplyDelete