Saturday, April 21, 2012

Caution: Wet Paint

The nursery has finally been painted!  My sweet sister Chelsey did all of the cutting in and Daddy and Grandpa finished the rest. :)  Blake also used his mini roller to "help" work on his little brother's nursery. ;)  Such a great helper already! :)  This is the original color, Benjamin Moore's Nantucket Fog, which we really liked.  However, it didn't go with the new scheme for Cole's nursery. :)


After much deliberation, we ended up choosing Benjamin Moore's Silver Fox:


Here are a few pictures I snapped today while the room was still torn apart. :)



Right now this bookshelf is loaded down with goodies from the shower, but this won't be the permanent decor. ;)


The paint is a wonderful "greige", and as you can tell it looks a little different in each picture.  Sometimes a little more gray, sometimes a little more beige.  Silver fox is definitely an appropriate name. :)


We love the new paint color, and I can't wait to start decorating this week! :)



2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am going to have to keep this color in mind for the day we finally get a place we can paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice! I have Aiden's room a gray too, and I just LOVE it. I could *almost* paint the whole house that color. ;)

    ReplyDelete