Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nursery Progress

So, we made some progress today on the long list of items we need to accomplish in the next 4 weeks!  We returned Cole's crib and ordered Blake's toddler bed.  We also finally made a decision and purchased paint.  We ended up deciding against the navy and going with a neutral.  I know, boring, right? ;)  But I think it will look great when it's all done!  One of the main reasons we decided to go neutral is that we plan on putting our house up for sale in August, and thought the neutral would be more appealing to potential buyers than navy.  Also, the nursery is not a huge room, so the dark paint would have made it appear even smaller.  Anyway, once we decided to go neutral, I browsed some of my favorite neutral nurseries for some color inspiration.  I finally narrowed it down to four choices:


(Benjamin Moore Pashmina)


(Benjamin Moore Silver Fox)


(Behr Wheat Bread)


(Benjamin Moore Sailcloth)

(All photos courtesy of projectnursery.com)

Which one is your favorite? :)

My wonderful sister, Chelsey, is coming in tomorrow to visit and is going to help Josh paint the nursery!  I can't wait!  Hopefully I'll have a few pictures to share by Saturday! :)


2 comments:

  1. PLEASE tell me where you got those curtains! I have tried desperately to find black and white striped curtains and no one sells them!

    ReplyDelete