Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday's Featured Nursery

I love this adorable nursery with a subtle transportation theme...and so does Blake!  He's pointing and yelling "CAR" when I found these pictures earlier tonight. :)  I guess we know what to do when I redecorate his room. ;)  There are a ton of budget-friendly DIY projects in this room, including the gallery wall of transportation art from istockphoto hung in inexpensive Ikea frames.


But my favorite project has to be the wainscotting, which is actually just strips of plain MDF topped with casing, nailed and glued to the wall and then painted white.  It's an inexpensive way to add an expensive, custom look to the room.  What a great idea!  Now if I can convince Josh to try it in Cole's nursery...I mean, wouldn't it look amazing with the navy walls? ;)


For more images and details, check out Janette Droust at http://janette.drost.ca/2012/03/calebs-nursery/.

No comments:

Post a Comment