Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Splurge vs. Save Fashion

Josh and I are house-sitting for my parents yesterday when we realize that we left an extremely essential item at home:  Blake's binky. :)  We're working on taking it away completely, but right now, he still gets it at bedtime.  So, on our way back from grabbing a bite to eat, we decide to stop at the nearest place that sells pacifiers.  On my journey to the baby aisle, I pass some incredible deals that were really cute as well.  I always love to find great bargains that look like they're really expensive.  I also like expensive things that look really expensive, but they're not always quite as practical. ;)  Anyway, I thought I'd share my finds along with their fancy couterparts. :)

Toddler's Argyle Vest


Difference of $20.57
(Splurge vest from Gymboree)


Striped Blazer


Difference of $71
(Splurge jacket from Ann Taylor Loft)


Leopard Print Espadrilles


Difference of $141.26
(Splurge shoes from Nine West)


Would you like to know where all of the bargain picks came from?  You might be as surprised as I was to learn that you can find all of these bargain items at your local...

Kmart!

Who knew? :)

1 comment:

  1. It was driving me insane the whole way down not knowing where the cheaper items were found. I like the Kmart sweater vest better, but the jacket... I'd have to splurge on!

    ReplyDelete