Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet Shoppe

I've always LOVED the Sweet Shoppe theme, which is no surprise since I have a serious sweet tooth! ;)  I used the theme for my classroom door and bulletin board one month when I was teaching. :)


This adorable theme would also be perfect for a baby shower or a sweet little girl's birthday party! :)  Here are two gorgeous Sweet Shoppe birthday parties!  You can purchase this party collection from chickabug on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/chickabug.





For more pictures and details, visit:  http://www.chickabug.com/blog/2010/11/sweet-shoppe-party-berkley-is-1.html.

LOVE! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am a teacher and this is my classroom theme too! I teach at a Christian school and I used the same verse! I love it....I am addicted to junk food!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bulletin board!!! I want to do a similar idea for my classroom this year with the saying "taste and see that The Lord is good". Can you share HOW you did the lettering? Did you write it? Print it? It would be so perfect for my shabby chic cupcake themed classroom this year!! TIA!

    ReplyDelete