Friday, March 2, 2012

I've Got the Blues

It's not because it was twenty degrees cooler today than the beautiful weather we had yesterday.  It's not even because I spent our life savings at the outlets today. ;)  No, I have the paint chip blues!  I am having a terrible time deciding which color to go with.  So, I bought a sample of Benjamin Moore's Old Navy:



Here it is in our guest room:


And now I'm even more indecisive because I don't love it.  I don't hate it either, I just think it might be too dark.  This picture was taken early in the day and it still looks extremely dark even with a ton of natural light coming in.  So, now I'm leaning more towards Sherwin Williams Indigo Batik:


What do you guys think? :)

3 comments:

  1. I think the indigo batik. . .the old navy looks almost black. . .but it could be the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jessica! it almost looks like it has grey undertones making it appear even darker on the wall than it does on the paint swatch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, try the Indigo Batik... how bad can it be? ;)

    ReplyDelete