Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Aqua vs. Navy

I am terribly indecisive.  I'll openly admit it. :)  My husband says I "think everything to death."  Well, that's one way to put it, but I prefer to think of it as being thorough. ;)  Anyway, painting the navy sample in Cole's nursery has made me even more indecisive.  Now I'm wondering if we should paint the room a muted aqua.  I love, love the color and it goes well with the green I plan on using.  So now, the question is whether to do the nursery in aqua and green or navy and green.  I'm hoping you all can help this crazy lady decide! ;)

Aqua and Green


VS.

Navy and Green


May the best color win! ;)

3 comments:

  1. That's really a hard decision! I love both of the color schemes. And I don't know which one I like better. I think I like the aqua wall color over the navy that you posted the picture of the other day. Whatever you choose is going to look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the aqua and green. More soothing and baby like to me personally :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete