Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fashion Friday

With around a month left until Hadley's due date, I broke out my old maternity clothes to take stock of what I already had. However, since my boys were spring and summer babies, most of the clothes weren't going to work well for late October and November. Up until this point, I've been able to wear my regular clothes, but I knew that would be changing soon with how quickly our little girl was growing! So, I decided a little shopping was in order, and thankfully, I had birthday money to spend!

My goal was to purchase a few key items that would get me through this last month and possibly still work even after Hadley's birth.

1. Comfy layering tank from Walmart


This tank top is super comfy, stretchy, and hits high enough in the front for me. It's also $3! So, I purchased the black stripe and a solid black, gray, and nude. They have been wonderful!

2. Skinny boyfriend jeans


I found these maternity jeans at the Navy Exchange for $15! They are very comfortable and I love that they have the comfort waistband instead of the full belly panel.

3. Striped t-shirt dress


This dress is $25 from the Liz Lange Maternity line at Target. It is so incredibly comfortable! When I got home, I played around with a few different ways to style it, and as you can see, it's extremely versatile!

For around $50, I have everything I should need for a maternity wardrobe for fall! I can't wait to meet our little girl, but until then, I'm having fun dressing the bump!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment