Thursday, June 6, 2013

Let Them Eat Cake!

I thought I'd share these super easy cupcakes I put together for our church bake sale last weekend.  All of the goodies were supposed to be individually wrapped, and I'd seen this idea on Pinterest, so I knew what I was making! :) 
 
 
It really is a quick, inexpensive idea that could also be used as party favors.  In addition to the baking supplies, the packaging only cost $5 total.  The clear bags were $2 from Walmart, the ribbon was $2 from Walmart, and the punch cups were $1 for a pack of 10 from the Dollar Tree.  I made the tags myself, punched a hole in them, and tied them on!  The whole project only took about 10 minutes, not including baking time.
 
So, there you have it!  A quick, easy, and cost-effective idea for bake sales, showers, and birthday parties alike!
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)
 
post signature
 

No comments:

Post a Comment