Just thought I'd share some of my most recent "Mommy Moments" with you. :)
You might be a mommy if...
1. You cram days of work into an hour of naptime. :)
2. Going grocery shopping alone is your version of "ladies night out."
3. Your latest DIY projects involve baby food jars and formula cans.
4. You still check baby monitors to make sure your child is breathing, regardless of their age.
5. Your latest play fight with your hubby involves weapons of diapers and baby wipes. :)
6. You know the theme song to nearly every cartoon, but have no clue who One Direction is. That is, until your 14 year old sister educates you. ;)
Happy Friday, everyone!