Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

Last night we got the kids dressed up in cute costumes.  I packed baggies with candy in case we had visitors.  We walked outside into the cool, autumn night, piled into the family vehicle,and went to church.  The kids had a blast and we had the privelege of hearing Brother Randy Wright preach again.  What a blessing!  We ended the night with sweet fellowship at Chick-Fil-A.  Can you say cookie sundae? ;)  Now for some kiddie cuteness!  So, Blake dressed as a tall, dark, handsome man!  Appropriate, right? :)

And here's Clark Kent! 



And Cole was a sweet little puppy dog!  Also quite appropriate for his personality. :)



While I had my chevron fabric out, I snapped a few pictures of two of my recent purchases that I'm excited about!  Here is our family Christmas card for this year (front and back).  I love the way they turned out! :)


 I've been looking for a mint/seafoam statement necklace for a while now, so I was super excited when I found one as I was shopping for Blake's nerd glasses.  Not my typical store, but I found it at Rue 21.  And for $9!  That's what I'm talking about! :)


And this lovely yellow fabric that works great as a backdrop?  It's about to become curtains! ;)  Can you guess which room it will be going in? :)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I need some "what to do with a formal living room space in the front of your house when you're not formal and have kids" kind of featured spaces. :D

    ReplyDelete