Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nursery Update

So, we haven't made nearly as much progress with the nursery as I would have liked at this point.  However, on the plus side, the three of us have been enjoying great quality time together, which we really needed! :)  We've made some changes to the original plan for the nursery.  The original crib I ordered, seen below, is being returned.



 
Instead, Cole will be using Blake's crib and Blake will be getting a matching toddler bed.  Cole gets a much nicer crib, Blake gets a big boy bed, and their beds will match if they ever have to share a room. ;) 




Josh and I felt good about this decision, but it raised another question.  Should we still paint the nursery navy?  I'd say about ninety percent of all the navy nurseries I've seen have white furniture.  Thus, the never-ending paint dilemna continued.  But, alas, we have finally decided on a paint color, and painting will commence this weekend.  Hallelujah! :)  I'm going to leave the rest of the plans a secret for the moment, but I will say the paint color will be one of these three:



I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, and my mom is coming over to watch Blake for me.  When I get home, we'll be working on sorting, organizing, and setting up Cole's closet.  And as soon as I have pictures, you'll see them right here! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment